Candy Crush Saga Level 9186 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9186 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9186 is an order level, you have to collect caramel, blockers and cherries to complete the level. You need to clear the skulls and also collect the keys to open up the board. The best combos are stripe/wrap combos as they will clear the caramels and blockers so that the cherries can be collected.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Posting for a lucky board!

jeanbean said...

Why isn't this classified as a Hard Level?
Wasted time all day on it!😩

Beachlover said...

Needing a lucky board soon.

Beachlover said...

It's time to move on to another game. I'm tired of having to play most levels for days. Any suggestions on a new fun game.

mue said...

Et sans boosters tout devient plus compliqué ......

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board

Geertje said...

Need a lucky board, cannot get the keys.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks beachlover. I'm going to try to improve my chess skills. They say that 10000 hours are required to become an expert in most fields. I would have much improved my chess rating if I had quit candy crush. The crap about "swipe the stress away" may have been true in the past. Now it is "increase your stress unless you pay". Good bye

Anonymous said...

This game is not a game. Unlike chess they take away the queen at random and require that you pay to gain her back. Need to castle? Spin the wheel. No longer relaxing, it is very annoying. I'm going to relax and play a game that is fair and does not change the rules mid game to gouge a bit more money.

Mr D said...

So so true no longer fun and certainly not stress relief!!! Unfortunately too many players will pay kings ransom so this is the crap no skill required games we will be served up.

Julie said...

After playing this level about a million times, I FINALLY passed it. But it didn't advance me to the next level! Now I'm still stuck here! Not cool King! These levels are hard enough to pass. Now I got a pass them twice???

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please.

Stuck said...

Im surprised there arent more comments. You know you've been here a long time when they offer extra moves with your purchsed of five. Geez Louise
PFL

Unknown said...

Why are there so few comment’s?? I get nowhere near .posting for a lucky board please x

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Irmaki said...

The last cherry never appeared !!!!
Where is the last cherry ?
All the rest was cleared and plenty over, but no cherry …..

Helen said...

Impossible with so few moves!

Rainbowgirl said...

Not even labelled a hard board, lucky board please this is boring

Ggs said...

Posting for luck.