Candy Crush Saga Level 9196 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9196 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9196 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherry and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherry can only drop when the order locks are opened and the rainbow twists under them are cleared. You don't need to worry too much about the cherry as you will need to clear the caramels to get to the jelly under them before you can collect it. 
You will get stripes and wraps dropping from the dispensers and these will be helpful, also hit the stripes in the bottom part of the board once the bubblegum is cleared to get fish.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


30 comments:

mrsmcgoo said...

A little stuck. Posting for luck.

Elizabeth said...

Posting for luck!
Not enough moves to pass this level without boosters.
Please help!

Elizabeth said...

Posting for a lucky board again.
I think Kings’ designers of this level should try it again, I must have played it a hundred times and cannot pass it without boosters.
Please make the correction.

Lcky said...

Impossible lucky board please!

Pascorp said...

Posting for luck

Lcky said...

Lucky board on this one please!

Twins mom said...

Definitely need move moves for this level!

Twins mom said...

Elizabeth, I can't even pass it WITH boosters!

Twins mom said...

I don't know who does the classifying of these levels, but many more of them need, very hard or at least a hard labeling!
These are ridiculous!

Jan said...

Posting for luck, very much luck

Lcky said...

Days in thus level it Sucks!
Time to go on to other games!
If nit cleared soon!
Lucky biard needed!

Maks said...

The whole episode is horror and this level in particular. Posting for lucky board pls

Cindy said...

Another level that's not marked as hard but is a pain in the A$$. Why are these levels not marked anymore???

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Sunset said...

☘️💕

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Pat said...

BORING BORING BORING

Raven73 said...

Been stuck here for days while everyone else in the race has passed me completely frustrating what am I doing wrong that I am not passing this level. Giving it till tomorrow if not I’m done

Pati said...

Could I be any more 😴

Cathy said...

Why rate the levels? Whoever has this job should be fired. Help please

Lizard said...

Posting for luck. Day 2 & stuck!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Raisedbybees said...

Boring. Zzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

PFL

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Angie said...

Lucky board pls. Out of $ til thursday pls. Ty

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Shirley Ragland said...

I not sure how to play this!Please Help Me! Thank You 🥰

Maz said...

Fish do not target anything useful even if you do clear the bubblegum. Awful level just waiting until I am permitted to pass