Candy Crush Saga Level 9202 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9202 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9202 is classified as a super hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The level has changed slightly since release, but the licorice locks on the cherries make no difference as they will be cleared as you clear the caramels at the bottom of the board. However the reduction of moves to only 24 at the time of writing certainly does make a big difference.
First clear the caramels to unlock the order locks, then yopu need to clear the licorice and use stripesd and stripe combos to clear the caramels at the bottom of the board and release the cherries. If you can manage to make a double colourbomb combo you will have a bit better chance of completing the level. I have tried this level several times using a coconut wheel but I didn't find it to be very helpful and I have not been able to come close to passing this level in 24 moves. At the time of writing there are no videos made with 24 moves so I will post the best one I can find.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

Kim said...

Ellendig level. Je moet teveel weg spelen om de kersen vrij te spelen. Onmogelijk

EIRINI said...

Terrible level

GloryB said...

Just can’t get it. Terrible Terrible Terrible!!! Posting for lucky board.

Jh said...

Sample above has 40 moves and I have 26 plus 15 cherries encased in licirice. Level has to be changed - impossible as is but if as above sample, it would be easier. Please update my level 9202 as per your sample. Thank you.

Pascorp said...

Impossible... Luck please

Tou52 said...

Once again, UNFAIR !

If only the bottom caramel was not sooo thick, we might have a chance, but from 40 to 27 moves, IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Posting for a miracle and well deserved board, being that King is so unfair!! 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Anonymous said...

Sorry King, I'm not falling for your mind game of reducing moves and trying to make me spend money to buy them back. I still refuse to spend money to play a game. Tired of asking for a lucky board level after level after level.

Twins mom said...

Just another level that will take at least 50 tries to pass, just ridiculous!

Tou52 said...

The developer who created this level should be fired!
It's just IMPOSSIBLE without a truckload of heavy boosters....which I don't have.

Delete CC? I'm ready fot that 👍

Sentinel said...

I encountered a strange situation with this level (9202). I first played the level several times without success (far from it) on King.com's website. There, the game began with 24 moves and many cherries were locked by licorice (not that the locks seemed to matter).

Next, I switched to play the level on the Facebook version of the game. There, the game began with 35 moves. Starting with a coconut wheel and no other boosters, I passed on the third try. Additional coconut wheels popped up in the course of play and they made a huge difference. Properly aligned horizontally with striped candies, they cleared swaths of caramel - first at the middle of the board, then at the bottom of the board.

Pati said...

Every level is beatable, u just need to relax and enjoy , what's the rush is beating a level

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

JT said...

Not even classified as a Hard Level on my devices. I started with 35 moves on my iPad.

Shirley Ragland said...

Good Grief 😔 ☹️ Can they get any harder? PLEASE HELP 🙏 🙏 ME! THANK YOU 🥰

Lola said...

Ugh. Lucky board please 🍀