Candy Crush Saga Level 9215 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9215 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9215 is an order level, you have to collect the cherries and rainbow rapids to complete the level. Forget about the cherries and just concentrate on clearing the blockers and bubblegum. If you do this the rapids will be collected and the cherries will find their way to the exits. Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can but keep your eyes open for chances to make combos in the higher parts of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 __________________


Tips for the original board: Level 9215 is an order level, you have to collect the cherries and rainbow rapids to complete the level. First you need to use vertical stripes and stripe combos to clear the chocolate in the top part of the board, this will collect the rapids and free the cherries to drop down the board. Once the rapids are cleared you need to get the cherries to the exits at the bottom of the board using any special candies and combos you can make.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Very tough 3rd episode, time for a break, good luck to all, til Wednesday...

Twins mom said...

Just curious, so do the Windows 10 players, have the advantage of all the extra mov3s, because they are that far ahead, then they are reduced by the time we play them?

pinlock said...

TWIN MOMS..If the widows 10 players play the new levels when they are released then yes they get all the extra moves..the moves are usually reduced after about 7 days i think..ie the next level 9216 was34 moves then was reduced to 20 moves..i play on windows 10 but by the time i get to the levels the moves have been reduced as im not quick enough...i think the moves are then reduced again but sometimes increased a few days after there realeased on mobile..I watch skillgaming vids on you tube and ive noticed that if he or she does a level that has 30 moves and they do it in 25 moves,then the next day after they posted there vids on youtube the moves are reduced again to 25..it happens alot and has happened at least 4 times this week...i think king just keep an eye on the vids posted on youtube and reduce the moves if someone has passed with moves to spare

Twins mom said...

Thank you for the info pinlock!

CHARMAINE said...

Woohoo made it to the end , and now to begin again Wednesday.
Tough last games.

Luís Bernardo said...

It is not just. Windows 10 players have the levels earlier than us and take the advantage of having more moves per level. It is a double advantage.😂☺️😂☺️☺️

Rick said...

Yes, 9216 was reduced to 20 moves, although I passed it on my first try. Candy Crush is getting ridiculously hard. At first I was not thinking of quitting this game, but now I am considering it although I have not spent even a penny in playing this game.
I usually try to finish the 3 new episodes on the Wednesday they appear but I need to earn first some boosters (hammers and hands) before I start an episode to have a better chance of winning the Episode Race. I’ll start the next episode (Levels 9231 to 9245) tomorrow and the next episode (Levels 9246 to 9260) some time later before next Wednesday. King took away my Chocolate Box which is a reliable source of hammers. The Booster Wheel is not reliable source, hitting either one of them only occasionally. I get most of these boosters from Sweet Cinema and Fantastic Five. Finishing episodes on several days also help in earning a UFO in the Daily Win.

Raangle5 said...

Need help with level 9229. Impossible level. Posting for luck ☘️

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Collinster said...

The level I have is different from the video. They may have changed the level.

Lola said...

Why the helck have the moves gone down to 18?
That’s plain stupid. No boosters. Can’t even get down to the four rows with 18 moves. I miss this game when it was fun and skill based. Easy to see why people play less and less. Not one of the people on my friends list is an original. Starting to really dislike. Lucky board please.