Candy Crush Saga Level 9245 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9245 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9245 is a multi task level, you have to collect candy curls, bubblegum and jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level and the orders will be collected as you play. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can to clear the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



6 comments:

Rick said...

This episode (levels 9231 to 9245) is hard. It started with a Hard level (9231) followed by a Super Hard level (9232). Level 9235 took me 5 to 7 tries to pass it. I just passed on my first try 6 levels out of 15. Surprisingly, I won the Episode Race although one player was just one or two levels away from winning it. I don't know why he or she stopped short of winning the episode to let me squeaked in. Anyway, I welcome the 25 gold bars that come with it.

Luís Bernardo said...

Comparing with the previous ones this level is very easy. Tough episode. I also welcome the 25 gold bars and I hoje King give us back the chocolate box. Done for today. Good luck everyone 🍀

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Agreed, got this on the 1st go, rarity lately, done for the day, good luck to all!

Anonymous said...

I also won the episode race but only got a lollipop hammer for 30 minutes. Ripped off! Thanks King.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

PFL