Candy Crush Saga Level 9260 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9260 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9260 is an order level, you have to collect caramel, rainbow twists and blockers to complete the level. The colourbombs from the licorice shells can be switched with other special candies to clear the rainbow rapids and blockers. Also you will get stripes and wraps from the top left dispenser which can also be useful for opening up the board and clearing the orders.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


9 comments:

Rick said...

I just completed the latest episode for mobile today (levels 9246 to 9260). I am trying to finish different episodes on different days for the Daily Win. There are some ridiculously hard levels (9250, 9256, and 9259) in this episode. I used 3 UFOs on them and other boosters. Good luck to you guys! Till Wednesday for the new levels for mobile.

Luís Bernardo said...

I full agree with Rick. Some ridiculously hard levels not doable without boosters. Good luck everyone and til wednesday 🍀

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Wow, another crazy episode, good luck to all, til Wednesday...

Buddy said...

Posting for luck

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Marie said...

Hulp aub onmogelijk

JT said...

I have a totally different board than the one shown in the video above.

Laura said...

Yes, a different board and it's not too hard.🍀

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board Please.
Different level 9260
thanks