Candy Crush Saga Level 9265 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9265 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9265 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect rainbow twists, fish and jelly to complete the level. To begin with you need to open up the board using stripes and stripe/wrap combos so you can collect the keys. The keys unlock the fishing floats and the fish from the floats will help to clear the jelly. Stripe/wrap combos and double wrap combos are best for getting the fish and clearing the jelly. As usual the moves have been reduced and there isn't much I can do about that. The video is the best I can find for now.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


38 comments:

Tou52 said...

This is the worst level to reduce moves from.
Every single moves is important here.
Only doable for those who have a truckload of boosters and that's not me 😢😢😢

Posting for a miracle board please 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏

Deedee1 said...

Not enough moves - posting for luck

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. I can’t do this without it

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Here's how I got it after countless tries, added CB & fish booster, board opened with CB next to yellow fish, when combined all the yellow keys turned to fish, board completely open & buoys exposed on 1st move, nice lucky start! Good luck...

Fred said...

Hello

Very very frustrating hard level
Can’t get it close
So,posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Buddy said...

Here we go again another difficult level. Posting for luck please 🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏

Maks said...

No chance to complete with this amount of moves. Posting for lucky board pls

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Pennrell said...

Great tip use colour bomb and fish booster got it on 2nd try good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi Sunny in Buffalo, followed your tip and completed on first try. Thank you. I read all your tips along with cookie and I would not be where I am with out them. I do hope hope it’s sunny in Buffalo cos it’s raining here !

Godsnumber2 said...

Well, a 54 win streak till I got here. Now I've nothing, many thanks!!

Sharda said...

Help

JP said...

Why on earth would king reduce moves from 30 to 24.
It’s a very difficult level.
So unfair!!
Ticks me off.
Lucky board necessary to pass.
Please!!!!

Unknown said...

Veel te weinig zetten.geen boosters.zo haal je dit nooit.heel veel geluk nodig

SJN said...

Boring

Broomie said...

There are no where near enough moves on this level!!

Nic said...

Comme toujours plus assez de mouvements
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

rosereddragon said...

Thanks, Sunny in BUffalo - I was getting nowhere fast before I read your tip!

Christine said...

Te weinig zette🙁 waarom toont de video (bijna altijd) meer zetten dan wij hebben🤔?

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please impossible level

me said...

pfl

Mamijo said...

Not enough moves ! Only 16 instead of 40 in the vidéo. Please send a good board.

ChrisD said...

Ridiculous level to try and comple5e as nowhere near enough moves!!!! Give us a break, add more moves before everyone gets fed up with this game!!! Bored!!!

MiMi said...

Help please!

Angie said...

Help pls. With thanks😘

Mama said...

Impossible

SiouxD said...

Ridiculous boring level

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

Anônimo said...

O vídeo mostra 30 movimentos, agora são ridículos 19 movimentos. Quadrilha de estelionatários. Este jogo está decadente e acabado, merece uma auditoria para constatar as fraudes praticadas. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, sair fora desta farsa.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

anabelmabl said...

Posting for luck please

Anna said...

So annoying now down to 16 moves, so not fair and it's impossible

Sb said...

Please help