Candy Crush Saga Level 9288 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9288 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9288 is an order level, you have to collect rainbow twists and cherries to complete the level. The priority from the start is to clear the rainbow twists and first you have to clear the licorice so that you can make matches next to the rainbow twists. Once the twists are gone you will have stripes dropping at the bottom which will unlock and collect the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

E.M. said...

Should classify as hard! Very few and limited moves to get through the licorice. Still shuffling on move 5. Takes too many moves to uncover the jellies. Need lots of luck and combos. Good luck.

mue said...

compliquรฉ en si peu de mouvements .......

Twins mom said...

WOW, this level is really frustrating!

Sunset said...

☘️๐Ÿ’•

Connie said...

Posting for luck ๐Ÿ€

Wendy said...

Unable to get very far on this level. Watched the video and it didn’t help. Still trying to figure it out.

Pat said...

BORING BORING BORING

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

Joy said...

The video definitely helped me. It’s all about the few rainbow twists you can get to.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Ann68 said...

The only thing you can do is hoping to get a lucky board๐Ÿ€

Ceecee said...

Whatever happened to the hints? I don’t need an explanation. PFL

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

Susan said...

The tips and video worked. Thanks.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

PFL. Help

mils said...

How is this not a hard lvl. Just a bunch of do-nothing moves at the mercy of RNG! Lvls like this makes me do things I shouldn't ๐Ÿ˜ 

bonita said...

please gift me with a very lucky board.
Good tips & video, Ms. Cookie--thanks

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty ๐Ÿ˜˜

Angie said...

I haven't hit a thing! Is something wrong with this game?

Angie said...

I figured it out. Hit straight down where a break. Keep hitting wires. When you do clear each side out. Dbl stripes appear. The cherries all exit.

SuzyW said...

not enough moves - lucky board needed
did anyone receive the gold bars from the grow the gold bot contest?

Ggs said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Bobsdoll said...

Another level that I question if it’s possible without purchasing boosters! I can’t get anywhere!!! Please help!!!!

cookie56 said...

Pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

You have locked me out of buying gold bars and boosters! I need extra moves or a very winning board else Im on this same board forever!! PLEASE HELP ๐Ÿ˜ซ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ซ THANK ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ˜Š