Candy Crush Saga Level 9297 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9297 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9297 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. You are unlikely to be able to destroy the spawner at the bottom of the board so don't waste valuable moves trying to do it.
You need to try to make special candies and combos to keep the sugar coats from the spawner under control. It may help to work on one side to begin with and once the rapids on that side are collected move to the other side. However if you make enough combos you should be able to clear both sides at the samne time.
The video starts with 25 moves but it is completed in 21.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

fannch said...

I have only 20 moves.
This game is really terrible.
They make impossible moves to make you pay , then change it to be easier.

Unknown said...

Agree with you that 20 moves is far insufficient to finish the game, even I have used up my boosters. It's not fun to play the game again and again for 30 times.

Judy said...

This might be the most boring game yet. Nowhere near enough moves, and very difficult to see the colors.

Madre said...

My sugar coats multiply faster than they do on the video.Can't pass this.

Beachlover said...

You can't win this level unless you spend alot of money. There's not enough of moves. I hope I get a lucky board soon.

MariaP said...

Posting for luck.

Lorraine said...

Try working at the top of the board where there are more candies. Also work closer to the blockers. I did that and passed quite easily without boosters

anonymous said...

I don't like these levels with such limited moves that you just move candies around because they can't go anywhere. And then you get the endless shuffling. That's boring.

anonymous said...

Lots of specials and more moves in the video. I don't see too many of those in my game!

Geertje said...

Comments are not helping much. Need more moves and a lucky board.

mue said...

maintenant j'attends sans m'énerver ! sans chercher à terminer les niveaux de la semaine !

Maks said...

Labeled super hard here. No chance. Posting for lucky board pls

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!

Lizard said...

Very difficult level with limited moves available. Need a lucky board please

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Laura said...

Finished with five moves to spare. I focused on one side of the board (left) first and just worked my way down. No boosters.
Good luck🍀

Unknown said...

Pfl

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting fa them ta do it 4me boring boring boring boring boring

Ggs said...

22 moves and an extra layer on the waffles, posting for luck.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

cookie56 said...

Pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.