Candy Crush Saga Level 9321 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9321 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9321 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries will be collected as you clear the jelly so you don't need to worry too much about them. Treat this as a normal jelly level and the orders will be collected.
To begin with you won't have many choices of move so try to clear chocolate to open up the board so you will be able to make better combos. As with all jelly levels you need to look for special candies and combos with every move. If you can't make a combo try to get a cascade going instead.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


12 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

forgetmenot said...

so fed up with this one, need a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Kom niet eens in de buurt.krijg er nogal een hekel aan.aan dit soort irritsnte levels

nicx said...

Besoin d aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Pati said...

Looks like I'll be here awhile

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lalit said...

Help

April said...

Pfl 🍀 🤞 🍀 🤞

cw said...

Candy Crush Saga levels 9320 & 9321 which I just completed. I never received the 50 bonus for completing level 9320 first and continued to play level 9321 and was shown on the map that upon completing the level I would win a bunch of bonuses. Usually a white and back flag appears in the events, so you can keep track of your position, but during this race the flag was nowhere to be found. Please verify and
advise why this is happening. I would also like to receive what I entitled.

C.W.

bonita said...

please grant to me that miracle lucky board.
Thanks ms. cookie for your helpful ti8ps & video. I appreciate your hard work with your blog.

lvoris927 said...

PFL, definitely not enough moves, boring as hell. Those damn bobbing ducks or geese whatever they are ae getting annoying, can't even get 1/2 of them off the board. Another blah level.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board