Candy Crush Saga Level 9325 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9325 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9325 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect fish, destroy the spawners and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
First clear the bubblegum to open up the board and then concentrate on destroying the spawners. If you leave the spawners too long they will block the board with rainbow twists. You will get the fish from the floats in the top right but you need to hit them with combos to get the most fish.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


46 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Brown dog said...

I have played this level at least 50 times and can't get close to winning. I really need a lucky board to win this please

Sunset said...

☘️💕

forgetmenot said...

just not quite enough moves, lucky board needed please

Jane said...

Help would be appreciated!!!

Juj1942 said...

I now for something completely different .....oh no, just the same frustrating type of money-grubbing level King

Christine S said...

This calls for a lucky board!

Connie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

JP said...

Tough level.
Needs lucky board please!!! Please!!!

The Savage Traveler said...

P4,🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

The Savage Traveler said...

C'monnnnnn!

The Savage Traveler said...

Day 2 and I don't know HOW many lives but they're offering me 35 more moves which is some indication of A LOT. But I won't pay so I'll have to give it one more day. Three days is my limit. Then I'm outta here. 😡🤞🍀😡😡🤞🍀😡😡🤞🍀😡😡

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Pati said...

I really wish 🤴 would stop begging us to buy

Pati said...

So each time I try I do worse! 24 jellies I s the lowest

Unknown said...

So far this level has been impossible to get anywhere near, help needed please.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Trina said...

How on earth is this level possible the spawners are impossible to clear really need help with this so a very lucky board would be nice so 🤞🤞I get one soon 🍀🍀

Lilly said...

Posting for luck

Trina said...

That’s it I’m done with cc 👋👋 not fun anymore

Trina said...

Thought I’d have anther try but it’s impossible so this time I’m definitely saying good bye to you cc I’m done with you 😡😡👋👋

Lalit said...

Help

Trina said...

Thought I’d come back and give it another go what a mistake that was I think I’m just wasting my time as there’s is no way with this level 😡😡how on earth can anyone get anywhere near the spawners I can’t even seem to get a lucky board which is the only way 👋👋

Lizard said...

Day 2. Need a lucky board please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

No way possible to beat the twists without a lucky board, posting for luck

Veronica2012 said...

Posting for lucky board

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😣😣😣😣😣

Hassel said...

BIGGEST LOAD OF RUBBISH EVER 😐😐😐😐👹👹👹👹👹👺👺👺

Hassel said...

Just about to leave 👹👹👹👺👺

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Unknown said...

Posting for sympathy 💌

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Back to back crap impossible levels. PFL

Carrie722 said...

OMG with these crap levels. Please just let me pass! PFL

Tineke said...

Dag 3: drama!!!! Vreselijk walchelijk niveau kom niet eens in de buurt HELP ME

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board,please so far nothing but garbage
HELP me pass
thanks

bonita said...

still waiting for lucky board,,please. help wanted
thanks

Karin said...

Used up all my boosters, lucky board please😩

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board. Help!

cookie56 said...

Total & complete royal pain in the a$$.
posting for luck.

Syllie said...

Time to say goodbye CC. Thanks King for another horrible and boring level. Absolutely not doable.