Candy Crush Saga Level 9330 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9330 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9330 is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares to complete the level. There are plenty of caramels on the board and more will drop as you clear them, so there will be no problem of getting enough to drop. The problem is collecting enough since you can only clear them using stripes and combos. A good way to collect a lot in one move is to switch two colourbombs together. The next best move is to drop a sideways stripe down to the bottom and use it to hit the stripe bonbons at the bottom of the outer columns. The bonbons down the middle will give you stripes that will be helpful, but they will never be enough to collect all the caramels you need.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

rxbjs said...

I can get one, maybe 2 sideways stripes to drop to bottom, but never more than that this round. Not enough.

Fred said...

Hello
No blog on 9334
This level is very difficult very frustrating
Used boosters but no way
Only 30 moves and videos show 35 or 40
Why some players get more moves ?
So posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Mima53 said...

Please MsCookieKirby, I need help. I have only 29 moves and the level 9330 is different than you. Can you help me?.Gracias, thanks

Brown dog said...

150 is a lot of caramels to get , posting for lucky board please

Chrissy said...

You have a lot more moves than we do to start. No way to pass.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Not getting those caramels. Can’t make decent combos. Need more moves.

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Lalit said...

Help

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

I NEED a miracle board.
FIRST TIME ever I don't understand ms. cookies tips at all
I need more of explanation & the video player went too fast to learn ANYTHING
HELP

bonita said...

thanks for helping me pass a confusing level

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board