Candy Crush Saga Level 9365Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9365 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9365 is an order level, you have to collect blockers and spawners to complete the level. The spawners can be helpful as some of them spawn wrap bonbons and these will help to clear the spawners when you make matches next to them. To begin with use vertical stripes and stripe combos to break through the blockers to get to the spawners.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

Fred said...

Hello
No blog for 9367
How can you close this with 28 moves
Vidéos shows more moves ans this is not fair
Each level with less moves need help
So posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:):)

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

Sharda said...

Help

rosereddragon said...

My board doesn't look much like this one - posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Cookie seems to be giving tips for a different level. There is one secret, I found. The lowest outer blockers (bottom left and right) are the hardest to remove. So concentrate on just removing those 2 and everything else follows.

Watch me crush said...

After the ridiculous level 9364 comes another absurd level! I’m so tired of these levels that do not have enough moves and you just have to wait for a lucky board. Once I get to level 10000, I will retire from playing this game. No more BS King. Pfl

Anna said...

I need the lucky board. Please send it. Thank you

JT said...

Totally different board than what's shown in the video above. Cookie wasn't giving tips on a different level. The video above says it's Level 9365, too. King just changed the board.

Melanie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Monique said...

Different board posting for luck