Candy Crush Saga Level 9375 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9375 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9375 is an ingredient level, you have to collect just one cherry to complete the level. First you need to clear the two cakes on the right side of the board, at the same time use any combos to clear some of the crystals in the top left section, this will help later. The cakes will release the caramels in the top left and these need to be collected to unlock the order lock in the bottom left. Once the bottom left is open make moves to get the keys dropping. Collect the keys to unlock the cherry and it will drop out of the exit, job done.
The more crystals you can clear at the same time as the cakes the less you will need to clear later to get the bottom left open.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

mue said...

IMPOSSIBLE DE TERMINER ...................

mue said...

suis la seule à ramer sur ce niveau ?????

mue said...

suis la seule à ramer sur ce niveau ?????

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

rosereddragon said...

Struggling - I even tried my last coconut wheel but still I'm not getting to the keys in time. Posting for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

gift me with a very LUCKY BOARD PLEASE
Need HELP to pass
Great tips & video ms. cookie.

Angie said...

I need help! Can't make any purchases to get thru this level. Also no friends lives are appearing and none of friends show! Omg. Pls help