Candy Crush Saga Level 9377 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9377 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9377 is an order level, you have to collect blue candies and cherries and use the frog three times to complete the level. The frog is fairly vital for completing the level, to begin with you can use it to change some of the lucky candies into blue candies, but once you have collected some of the blues and opened some of the order locks you can use the frog to clear the sour skulls and release the cherries. The colourbombs from the dispenser can be used to grow the frog and to change the lucky candies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Jan said...

9394 only 30 moves. Impossible

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.krijg niet eens de blauwe snoepjes en ook niet alle schedels.onmogelijk dit level.

Broomie said...

Hate these levels where there is only only 1 move available!!

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Agnes Power said...

Posting for luck and a lucky board please!!!

Flooz said...

Is there a good place to put the frog before you can get to the sour skulls?

cc said...

Posting for luck!!!!!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

steve said...

Posting for lucky board too many blues to get always gets the cherries but still blues left on board!

Lalit said...

Help

Frustrated said...

Posting for a lucky board please.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Susan said...

Posting for luck please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

lucky board please
Ms. Cookie You are a good teacher--great tips & video. I was totally baffled

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Angie said...

Had just 2 more to collect but system isn't let me buy anything and nor am I able to get my daily bonuses. No one will help from candy crush. I keep getting different techs wanting me to do things that I've done for past 5 days including clearing my cache. Omg
Push me thru this level and see what next level does.pls and
Ty

Candy crusher said...

Impossible level. Frogs can’t kill skulls. More moves needed. Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck