Candy Crush Saga Level 9380 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9380 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9380 is a dual task level, you have to clear the cakes and the jelly to complete the level. This is basically a normal jelly level since you have to clear the cakes to clear the jelly under them.  First collect the keys which are under the sugar coats down each side of the board. The keys are very hard to see to begin with so it may be helpful to follow the indicated moves until you can see them to match. The keys unlock stripes down the middle section of the board and these can be switched to clear the cakes. Once the cakes are clear continue using the stripes to clear the remaining jellies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

maanu said...

There is a glitch here, on my first try, going very well,the board goes on this non stop loop, forcing me to quit... losing my winning streak and probably +1 extra move for the next levels

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Blord said...

The glitch still exists. Having the same issue.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Bertiebassett said...

Had same glitch today also. Waiting for new lives to try again.

Bertiebassett said...

Update

Just played this level on an iPad while waiting for lives on my android phone and no glitch. Not sure if this was because I didn't smash all cakes in one go or because it was on a different operating system.

Unknown said...

The glitch still exists! :(
Don’t know how I keep triggering it?

rosereddragon said...

Glitch for me, too - though after playing a few losing glitch-free games. Posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

BUT - in irritation, I clicked on a random striped candy and miraculously, the glitch resolved - and I won the level!

Lilly said...

Glitch still exists! Grrr

Chris said...

Glitch still there, ugh! I actually won it once and it froze up and didn't count!

Laura said...

I HATE SUGAR COATS!

Monique said...

I have a glitch..help

Unknown said...

Still a glitch, losing a game that I would have won
Very annoying

Nay said...

Well at least I know it's not just me....the glitch is still there...UGH!!

Carrie722 said...

I was cruising along and now this level. Hope there’s no glitch when I win

Carrie722 said...

Yeah, got the glitch when I cleared the top cake. This is a mess

Unknown said...

Also got the glitch. PFL

bonita said...

lucky board please
Help I HAVE visual problems & can not see beneath sugar coating
thanks ms cookie for tips && video

Juli said...

I got it to work. The four squares left to be cleared were the lower ones. Try and get lucky and just have these left to clear?