Candy Crush Saga Level 9398 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9398 andy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9398 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares, licorice and licorice shells to complete the level. The stripe bonbons will collect the licorice shells so don't worry too much about them. However the caramels are the main problem, they can be really tricky to collect. The caramels under marmalade in the bottom part of the board can best be uncovered using a stripe/wrap combo from the top left. Stripe/wrap combos are best for collecting all the orders if you can make them, otherwise you will have to use stripes and switch them together and hope for the best. Use the conveyors to get your stripes and combos into position.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

mue said...

impossible de terminer .....

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Raven73 said...

What am I doing wrong that I can’t seem to pass this level 😒

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Yes, I see it’s hard and it gets harder each time I play it. PFL

Icooper said...

So true! Pflplz&lb2.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board