Candy Crush Saga Level 9406 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9406 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9406 is an order level, you have to collect caramel, bubblegum and spawners to complete the level. Try to clear the top corners as quickly as you can as this will allow colourbombs to drop, but first you need to open the order locks there by collecting caramels as you work your way down the board. Use the frog when it is fully grown, but don't waste moves growing it, it will grow as you play.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


30 comments:

Geertje said...

Can't get anywhere. Can't figure it out. Please give me a lucky board

Sentinel said...

"Use the frog when it is fully grown, but don't waste moves growing it, it will grow as you play." This is excellent advice from Cookie.

To this I would add:

(1) Even if the frog is fully grown, don't use it on either one of the top two keys if all that you achieve is to clear the key without any further benefit. In other words, don't waste a move by moving the frog on top of the key. if you cannot clear a top key by placing the frog in a square adjacent the key, then don't make the move. Such a move will likely be a wasted move.

(2) Don't use the fully grown frog on either one of the bottom two keys until at least one and preferably both of the top two keys has been cleared.

Unknown said...

Thank you Sentinel..that was the help I was looking for

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig

cc said...

NEED LUCKY BOARD PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Sentinel said...

@Staystrong - Wait for it. The worst is yet to come. My only encouragement is to never buy boosters or extra moves. I have never done so and have managed to get beyond level 10000 without the advantage of many more moves that King grants to privileged players who first play each of its newly introduced levels.

Joy said...

This is insane! I haven’t even seen a spawner, much less destroy one!

Pati said...

Tough busy level! Thanks for the excellent tips which r getting me closer each time but I think I'll be here awhile

jemkay said...

another level just waiting for the lucky board - no skill needed

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck

Kerrie said...

Please 🙏 please 🙏 please 🙏 send me a lucky board!🤞

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Bubbles said...

Giving Sentinels tips a try. 🤞🏻

Maj said...

3 days on this level
I have no clue

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Ayla said...

Als het niet gauw leuker wordt dan stop ik ermee...wat een drama levels!

Tineke said...

Dag 4! Wat een waardeloos niveau, drama kom echt niet in de buurt, geldklopperij, walchelijk HELP ME.

Icooper said...

Pflplz

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please gift me with a miracle board that plays itself. lol
Very confusing & difficult level.
HELP me pass.
Thanks ms cookie for tips & video.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty😘

Angie said...

Help pls.ty

Ggs said...

Please help

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

cookie56 said...

Impossible.

Total & complete panin the A$$.
Posting for luck.