Candy Crush Saga Level 9422 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9422 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9422 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The sugar coats make this level a bit more tricky to complete so you will need to make some combos to clear them. 
Try to get a stripe and wrap together and use them down the sides if you can to clear the sugar coats and the jellies down the sides. Stripe/wrap combos are very good at any time, but if you can make colourbombs better still, especially if you can get two together.
The video starts with 30 moves but it is completed with 6 moves left.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Yorkshire Lass said...

Struggling with this one and it’s not even considered a hard level.

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.hulp nodig

Anonymous said...

Terrible level, posting for luck

Laura said...

I STILL HATE SUGAR COATS! Are you listening King?

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Raisedbybees said...

Again

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

I almost had it, and now each time I play this level I do a little worse. I know it’s a hard level, but it seems it shouldn’t be this hard to pass. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still stuck. Help. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins