Candy Crush SAaga Level 9528 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9528 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9528 is an order level, you have to collect blockers and rainbow rapids to complete the level. Try to work as close to the bottom of the board as you can, this will create cascades which will help to clear the blockers. Colourbombs are always useful, especially if you can switch them with a stripe or a wrap. The best strategy is to look for combos and use them to clear the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

forgetmenot said...

the most boring game for a while! No cascades happening, very few special candies, need a lucky board please!

Broomie said...

How is there no comments on this level?? Everyone quit..like i should. this gets more ridiculous as we go on! Do better CC developers..not every level has to be so difficult it needs played a million times. You're losing us

Broomie said...

Lucky board please.. I've played to many times and getting bored

Unknown said...

Lekker saai weer.weer wachten op geluksborf

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

rosereddragon said...

Really frustrating with 5 colours - it's so hard to get a start. Posting for luck.

Pati said...

Playing from the bottom got me closer r I bearing thus level

Dio said...

Lucky board pls 🍀

Melanie said...

I don’t usually say a level is boring but this one really is! Posting for luck 🍀

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🙂
Awful game this time