Candy Crush Saga Level 9450 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9450 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9450 is an ingredient level, you have to collect two cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to travel down the outer columns, through the portals into the main part of the board and down to the exits.
The only way to clear the level is to make as many combos as you can. Wrapped candies are always good and stripe/wrap combos will also help. Get the bubblegum popping and this will help to clear the licorice so that the cherries can drop down.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


36 comments:

Kathy said...

Posting for luck.

MariaP said...

Posting for luck.

CMF said...

Posting for luck...

JP said...

Super difficult since there is extra frosting over the liquorice at the bottom.
Not fair!!!
Makes it too hard.
I am not even getting close.
Need a very lucky board PLEASE!!!

JP said...

Can’t stand playing this level anymore!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Been on this nightmarish level far too long. Hoping it won’t be the end of my crushing years.

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk weer eens geluksbord nodig

Unknown said...

Veel te veel over steeds.wanneer komt dat geluksbord eens????

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig.geen boosters.te weinig zetten

Unknown said...

4 dagen vast op dit horrorlevel.combo's krijg je ook amper.behalve een streepsnoepje waar je niets aan hebt.dat geluksbord komt ook niet.super hoor king.maar niet heus tijd voor een ander leuker spel.betalen doe ik toch niet.

Nic said...

Niveau vraiment impossible pas assez de mouvements
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Noplacelikehome said...

Stuck and not even getting close. Posting for luck since that's exactly what I need to pass this one. Please...

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - what an awkward level.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Lalit said...

Help

Unknown said...

3 days stuck

Unknown said...

5 days stuck

RBlomquist said...

Something must’ve changed to this nightmarish level from hell. It’s completely unpassable now. Just a big lump of coal stuck in our Christmas stockings. Where is Santa? PFLEASE!!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Watch me crush said...

I would say getting 2 wrapped candies together on either side to knock out licorice would be best strategy. Although, I still ran out of moves because I couldn’t unlock enough space at bottom of board for cherries to fall. Going to need some major luck to pass this level! Pfl

Jo said...

Oh boy , mais quel niveau …s.v.p. CC ROI aidez-moi à traverser ce niveau Merci tellement à vous ��������

JT said...

Classified as a Nightmarishly Hard Level on my devices

Ipml said...

Nightmarish level

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx getting nowhere near xx

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please impossible level

Unknown said...

PFL

OB said...

Last chance for Candy Crush for me. I have found my new game, makes me think, if you don't win it gives you a totally new game. Either I pass this level with my remaining lives or I am done!

Tineke said...

Wat een drama, elk level wat we nu krijgen is zwaar zeer zwaar, echt niet leuk meer, je wordt helemaal gek gemaakt HELP HELP

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Candy crusher said...

Impossible level… not enough moves. Posting for luck 🥺

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Cindy S said...

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️