Candy Crush Saga Level 9460 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9460 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9460 is classified as a super hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. First collect the keys to unlock the board and clear the skulls. At the same time as you are clearing the skulls you should be clearing the licorice down the middl part of the board using stripes and wraps and combos. If you can make a double colourbomb combo you will have a better chance of completing the level as the combo will clear most of the licorice from the middle.
Stripe/wrap combos are really good if you can get them down to the bottom part of the board to clear the blockers and caramels. The video below starts with 32 moves but it is completed in 28 moves.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

Kathy said...

Posting for luck on 9469. I have been hopelessly stuck for too long. I cannot get the corners open to let the cherries drop.

Fred said...

Hello
No blog for 9462
Very very difficult level
Too much black rolls
Used boosters but no way
Can’t do this level
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC

Fred said...

Used boosters and this works well

forgetmenot said...

too hard for me, need a lucky board please!

anj said...

3rd day, lb please

Unknown said...

Kom niet in de buurt.hulp nodig

Ally said...

This is probably one of my least favorite levels. It’s not even classified as a difficult level, but for some reason I remain stuck here for days.

Joy said...

I’m stuck too. Getting very boring.

Lalit said...

Help

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Jo said...

CC roi je suis coincée ici , peux tu m’aider à traverser ce niveau Merci tellement à vous 🤗🍬🍭💝❤️

JT said...

Classified as just a Hard Level on my devices

Annu said...

Can’t get anywhere with this. I’ve used all my boosters so waiting for lucky board please!!

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx

bonita said...

asking for a super easy board Please
I NEED Help to pass to win my chocolate box for the boosters
thank you ms cookie for explaining this level. Wish the Pros would use all the allotted moves so KING doesn't take moves away from Players to make it harder.