Candy Crush Saga Level 9463 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9463 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9463 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before youy manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice and chocolate and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
You can treat this as a normal jelly level since there is enough chocolate and licorice on the board to fill the orders and they are all covering the jelly. The only tips I can give for this level are to make as many special candies and combos as you can manage and keep switching them until the board is cleared.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impossible not enough moves

mue said...

Oui impossible .....

forgetmenot said...

not many moves now is there? Need a lucky board please!

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Weer een onmogelijk level.wanneer niet eigenlijk???geluksbord nodig.

The Savage Traveler said...

Help please. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

The Savage Traveler said...

IMPOSSIBLE?!??!?!?!

cc said...

I have wasted all boosters!! HELP NEEDED PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!

rosereddragon said...

Not marked as hard on my system - but it really is - posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

And it must have changed since Cookie did it, as you don't have enough liquorice and have to let it arrive - always a problem.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Lalit said...

Help

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board

Fraggy said...

Please could I have a lucky board, I have been on this one for ages. 🍀🍀🍀🥦

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

Please gift me a super easy board. I'm not good at making double color bombs--HELP me pass. I need to pass 4 games for chocolate box boosters.
Thanks ms cookie

Ggs said...

27 moves, 142 jellies, 40 licorice and 30 triple chocolate! posting for luck and a board like the video one.! Please help.

Ggs said...

I have 100 extra moves already, but I can't spend money on games...Please send a lucky board.