Candy Crush Saga Level 9469 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9469 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9469 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect the cherries and rainbow rapids to complete the level. Once you uncover the caramels at the bottom they will drop through the portals and circulate around the board. The cherries will drop down to the exits as soon as the waffles are cleared. At the time of writing the moves have been reduced but there are no videos available.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

Fred said...

Hello
Very difficult this level
Used boosters but no way
Can’t get it close again
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Beachlover said...

Very hard level needing a lucky board

anonymous said...

Very hard to get to the bottom even with coconut wheels, especially the corners where the cherries are. The last cherries only fall after you get rid of some. Good luck.

mue said...

Difficile ..... voir impossible sans tableau chanceux .....

forgetmenot said...

this IS hard! Need a lucky board please to get through!

Twdleedum said...

Finally got it, look close there’s a faded black line follow it, we had one with a black line not to long ago, I had to use a couple hammers at the bottom, this one was a nightmare

Christine S said...

Can’t get to break the corner bottom.
Lucky board.
Not wasting boosters on this level!

Collinster said...

Adding a coconut wheel booster helps me clear the level.

Broomie said...

So i used double CB within 1st couple moves and it cleared these waffles at the bottom now my game is endlessly dropping candies that just continue to go thru portal and never stop. Obviously a glitch, they've been falling for awhile now. Guess imma have to back out,which sucks imma lose my boosters!!

cc said...

Posting for luck. Please

rosereddragon said...

Oh, help! Posting for luck. I really don't like waffles, even if they are called caramels!

rosereddragon said...

It really is creepy how this happens! If this blog is nothing to do with the developers (as it says above) then what's going on?? Thanks, anyway!

Joy said...

From 43 moves to 31?!

cvbcb said...

My game is stuck in a loop. I had a double CB and now it keeps running the same moves and dropping thru the portal.

cvbcb said...

Still here… Crap level… Lost boosters and ended win streak when the game was stuck in a glitch …posting for the lucky board

cvbcb said...

Ridiculous level… Can’t get close to winning

Lizard said...

Need a lucky board please

Frustrated said...

Help, please give me a lucky board.

Frustrated said...

Please, I need a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

I need help please. Thanks!!
43 moves to complete this level in the video! I can’t do it with 31…I don’t understand.
I’m out of gold bars, and boosters are a waste…so frustrating.

Anonymous said...

This is unreal!! Those waffles in the bottom corner don’t budge with any combos…I guess it’s time to just give up now.

Raisedbybees said...

Boring

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. Crap level. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

I got stuck in a loop like cvbcb. Had to close the app to get out of it breaking an over 40 level streak :-(

Unknown said...

I got stuck in a loop like cvbcb and had to close the app to get out of it, breaking an over 40 level streak. :-(

Unknown said...

I got stuck in a loop like I got stuck in a loop like cvbcb and had to close the app to get out of it, breaking an over 40 level streak.

Angie said...

Lucky board please.
Over this segment! Ty