Candy Crush Saga Level 9483 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9483 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9483 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jellies to complete the level. Stripes and stripe combos are the secret to this level, switch stripes with any other special candy to clear the sugar coats from the cherries and to clear the jelly.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

Still Here said...

I can’t believe there are no other comments here. This is a painful level, any tips would be appreciated.
The main strategy seems to be to just wait for a lucky board.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

Twins mom said...

What's new, just another boring/frustrating level!

JP said...

Dreadful level.
Played so many times.
Got to 1 a few times not no hammer.
If I get the cherries I have Carmel over the few squares that are left.
If I get all the squares I can’t get cherries.
Need a very lucky board please!!!
Any strategy tips would be appreciated.
Can’t stand this level much longer!

Sharda said...

Help

PaGirl said...

Can this game get any more boring????? Wait, wait, wait on almost every impassible level.

Unknown said...

Lekker irritant weer.hulp nodig

Raven73 said...

Horrid awful nightmare level! Why do I continue to play…..

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - just trying to get the stripes to the right place . . .

Unknown said...

Another awful level, two days now, help needed please

Lalit said...

Help

Grumpy Monkey said...

If I only had a hammer...I'd hammer these stupid caramels!

Stuck said...

Hard to believe this isnt labeled difficult. Been playing many times and am still here. PFL please!

Kaz167 said...

Absolutely sick and tired of this mindless level. I do pay but not on this one. ridiculous.

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Is this a joke ??!!!!!when you beat one side the other side keeps unbeatable. What the heck KING!!!! Stop this nonsense!!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Should have used the hammer when I had the chance because now it’s become unbeatable. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

OMG Gimme a break before I knock off a liquor store! 😂 PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

please gift me with that "unicorn" board. HELP me pass already.
thanks ms. cookie for tips & skillgaming video.

bonita said...

posting for lucky board please

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Rainbowgirl said...

May have been a lucky board but the method I used after many tries was to concentrate on clearing one side first don’t know if it makes a difference but I did yellow/red , the jelly in the centre went on it’s own then just finished on the green blue

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

anabelmabl said...

Been here for days...pfl please