Candy Crush Saga Level 9486 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9486 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9486 is an order level, you have to collect licorice shells, licorice and blockers to complete the level. The best way to clear the licorice is to make a double colourbomb combo. You can do this by growing two of the shells side by side, or use one of the colourbombs from the dispenser on the left, switch it with a colourbomb from the shells. The double colourbomb combo will clear the licorice and also grow the frog and the frog can be used to clear the blockers on the right or to grow some of the licorice shells.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Perfect tips, CB/CB combo is the way to go, good luck this week everyone!

Henky said...

this level is good to go, but all over I think levels are getting harder and harder..... not to much fun anymore.

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. Can’t do it!

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

forgetmenot said...

too hard for me, I need a lucky board please!

Connie said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Nance said...

Any tips on how to clear the right side. Where do I place the frog once it’s grown?

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Weer een vreselijk niveau HELP ME

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

Help me pass with a lucky board, Please.
Ms. Cookie great tips & video--now to make double color bomb & I didn't know where to place the frog. Thanks

MiMi said...

Help please!

Helen said...

So bored of this level now, I've used dbl cb's a few times, still not come close, can't keep going on like this!

Mama said...

Struggling

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck