Candy Crush Saga Level 9492 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9492 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9492 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. You need to completely clear the board to collect all the rapids and the only way to do this is to make as many special candies and combos as poossible to blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


24 comments:

forgetmenot said...

every one else must be finding this easy and here I am asking for a lucky board!

Janesh said...

Not working for me. PFL

Flippenheck said...

Help please

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Help help help

Unknown said...

Geluksbord nodig aub

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Shelley said...

Posting, again, for luck. :)

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I've nearly got it a few times, but not quite!

Lilly said...

Impossible without lucky board!

Lilly said...

Jeez, can't even get close pfl

RBlomquist said...

I’m not in the ballpark. I’m not in the Ball Park parking lot. I can’t even see the offramp exit that leads to the Ball Park parking lot. PFLEASE!!

Laura said...

I kept adding the CB and stripe/wrap starting boosters without success. Then I passed on my first try without them.🍀

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Bubbles said...

Looking for luck. 🍀

Susan said...

Posting for luck please

Carrie722 said...

OMG really? This is a joke. Not enough moves. Help. PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free rspins

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Rainbowgirl said...

Not even labelled as a hard level, lucky board please because this has to be a joke

Paulapops said...

Pfl pls

Helen said...

Not enough moves, wish I could get a nice easy board like in the video!

Ggs said...

Not enough moves, please send a lucky board like the video one!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board