Candy Crush Saga Level 9500 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9500 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9500 is an order level, you have to collect caramels and cherries to complete the level. First you need to use stripes to break into the bottom part of the board, once this is done you can start to make moves there and clear the caramel and cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

GloryB said...

Can someone explain to me: How can you compete in weekly Most games won ( since we are on level 9500+) with someone who is on
Level 1000 or lower? I get to play 45 levels a week, and I’m suppose to compete with someone who can play 8000???
Seems very unfair to me. I wish King would explain it to me. Does anyone have an answer??? Am I missing something?

Deb said...

9520. I am sick and tired of playing levels where they started out at 40 and now reduced to 28. Boosters are no help and so it is impossible to win. Having to wait for a lucky board is ridiculous and it is no wonder that people are stopping playing CC.

Still Here said...

I’m on Level 9532 but there hasn’t been a blog post created it for yet. I’m here to tell you guys that it’s borderline ridiculous and we’re only given 25 moves to complete it. Whereas the previous version allowed 41 moves. How the????

Pascorp said...

9521 help... please

Rick said...

In 9521 the cherries fall from the end of the bottom row to the top row on first column and move to the right along portals on the second row, then exit through the conveyor in column 9. I have to watch a video to know this because 9521 ended my streak of completing 41 levels on my first try.

mue said...

Pas si facile qu'il n'y parait .......

Rick said...

To Still Here, in 9532 make matches underneath columns 3 to 7 and you might get several striped/wrapped combos to help clear the board. I passed 9532 on my first try doing just that.

Unknown said...

Word moedeloos van steeds wachten op gelyksbord.hoelan gaat het nu weer duren?geen boosters meer.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

bonita said...

Begging for a super lucky Board PLEASE.
Why does ms. cookie get good advice from King tech's & I GET GARBAGE???
King wants Players to BUY EXTRA MOVES. 9500 level is a bitch--time to delete.
Thanks ms. cookie for all the help with your blog all these years.