Candy Crush saga Level 9504 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9504 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9504 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. All you have to do to collect the cherries is to clear the caramels. Use stripes and wraps and cominations of the two to clear the caramels as quickly as you can.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


15 comments:

jeanbean said...

Wow, no comments on this level!
I just cannot get!
Tried all day!
Please Help!

Jan said...

9544 do frustrating. I can't do it.

jeanbean said...

Can’t even make it to clearing the row of liquorice twists!
Come on give us a break!

forgetmenot said...

like everyone, finding it hard having so few moves, need a lucky board please!

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig.kom niet eens in de buurt

Joy said...

I don’t understand this one yet!

RBlomquist said...

I assume the secret is Cascades that bring wraps and stripes near the bottom. Where is the god of Cascades? PFLEASE!!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Nance said...

Concentrate your moves at the bottom when you can especially at the bottom center. It helps to get a stripe going left to right in the bottom center to clear the spaces where the cherries will fall through. It took a few tries doing this but it worked.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

me said...

pfl

Nay said...

Hoping for a board like the video soon.

Tineke said...

Het is bij iedere niveau bingo! Echt niet te geloven, wat weer een drama, kom nergens balen HELP ME!!!!!@

bonita said...

UGH Less moves so please gift me a super lucky board.
HELP me pass.
Thanks ms. cookie for tips & video. Love this blog.