Candy Crush Saga Level 9515 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9515 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9515 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. First work your way down the board clearing the blockers and as much of the crystals as you can using combos. Your aim is to collect the keys at the bottom of the board. The keys will unlock three caramel squares in the bottom right of the board. Use the frog to clear these caramels and this will unlock stripe bonbons down the left side of the board. Use combos to hit the bonbons and the stripes from them will clear the sugar coats from the cherries so that they can drop out of the exits. You can use the frog to hit the bonbons if it grows again.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


8 comments:

GloryB said...

Where are the help tips??? Posting for luck for level 9527

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Not a hard level to finish the episode, slowing down to get last"sticker", didn't realize we had 4 episodes, good luck moving on...

GloryB said...

Oh dear Rick where are you?? Please give me some idea on how to pass level 9527. Rick, or anyone.
Been here for what seems like an eternity but is only 2 or 3 days. POSTING FOR LUCK!!!

Fred said...

Hello
No blog for 9516
9516 is very very difficult
Used too much boosters but no way
Need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Flippenheck said...

Hope tips work ta

Pati said...

With 1 jelly left to beat levrl and 11 moves left I played and not 1 fish would hit the remaining jelly which tells me this game is fixed

JT said...

My board doesn't have the conveyor belt nor the locked 3 caramel squares in the bottom right corner of the board as seen in the video posted.

Carrie722 said...

Help. I just want to wrap this up and go to bed. PFL