Candy Crush Saga Level 9517 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9517 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9517 is a dual task level, you have to clear the way for the rapids and clear the jelly to complete the level. Work your way down the board using any special candies and combos you can make. Don't worry about the rapids, they will bne collected as you work on clearing the jelly. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Johnny Crush.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


25 comments:

forgetmenot said...

not getting very far here, need a lucky board please!

Geertje said...

Not enough moves. Cannot even get to the bottom of the board. Need a lucky board.

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! 🙏

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Flippenheck said...

Getting nowhere near. Help please

Flippenheck said...

Heartbreaking

Unknown said...

Help help !!!!!

Raven73 said...

2 days on level 9516 and looks like I’ll struggle once again on this level!!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Ian said...

Still stuck, nowhere near!!! Deffo quitting time, NOT relaxing at all!!!!!!!!

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Pati said...

What, day 3 or 4? Becoming so boring same level over and over

Pati said...

Although I haven't passed this level yet I've gotten close by dropped combos to lowest position possible before using it. No issues with collecting rapids 23 jellies is the lowest left, ugh

Cher said...

Not enough moves so tedious. When are we going to be back to having fare game that we can enjoy .
Lucky �� board is the. Only way as you can’t even make moves that set up for anything.

Tennis girl said...

This is ridiculous there is no way to win without more moves or hammers! On this level for days now! Getting really frustrated

Unknown said...

Post for luck 💌

Rhodesia said...

Wondering why I am still playing this game. It is a waste of time and so frustrating. Another impossible level.

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

bonita said...

Please send a lucky board.
Help me pass, J Crush is a PRO & LUCKY had 1 move left to clear 12 candies--hmm.
Thanks ms cookie for your blog.

bonita said...

posting for a lucky board please---nothing but garbage boards & crappy advice from KING techs.
Help me pass --I don't want to let down my team.

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board please. Stuck on This level for days now

Karin said...

Lucky board please!