Candy Crush Saga Level 9524 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9524 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9524 is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice and purple candies as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. The fish are the way to clear the jelly in the outer sections of the board so the more fish you get the better chance you have of completing the level. To get more fish dropping make stripes and wraps as much as you can. This shouldn't be too hard and as combos are used you will get more fish dropping.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

After collecting all the orders, the fish/game kept going & going, at least 10 minutes before it ended, whew!

Broomie said...

Same thing happening right now to me...fish just keep going and i have free bot i better not lose waiting on these fish!!!

Sentinel said...

In or about February 2023, this level was reprogrammed. The board layout has not changed and the objective remains the same (collect licorice and purple candies). However, when fish are generated they are now steered exclusively to jelly squares and to stay away away from elements to be collected. The level is now much more difficult to win.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Irmaki said...

Er is een probleem in de mijne: er komt maar geen drop te voorschijn, dus kan ik het niet opruimen

Irmaki said...

No lichorice is showing on mine. It is stuck or something.
I will lose all my perks now if I close it

Irmaki said...

The fish keep going on for ages, but there is no lichorice coming whatsoever

Irmaki said...

I had the same a few weeks ago. A glitch in the game and losing all my perks, because it got stuck

Unknown said...

How do you stop the fish?

Sentinel said...

I am not sure what you mean by "stop the fish". It appears that you may have an unending cascade of fish doing nothing useful.

As I indicated on my post on February 19, 2023, it seems that this level was reprogrammed to behave differently. At one time, this level was a "go to" level for collecting fish with a minimal chance of losing a life. That is not so anymore.

Why would you want to collect fish? The only reason I can think of is a Chocolate Box selection which requires you to collect some specified number of fish.

From your experience, it appears that the King programmers were given a rush job by the new owner of King to reinvent level 9524 while making it "look the same". Based on your experience, it appears that the programmers fell short.

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Mimi said...

Fish eventually stop, just sit back and wait. They help complete the level.

Ggs said...

Please help! 20 moves, 84 jellies, 100 purple candies and 25 licorice. Posting for luck.