Candy Crush Saga Level 9542 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9542 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9542 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. You just need to clear the board using any combos you can make and the rapids will be collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

Maks said...

Horror level. Not enough moves. Posting for lucky board pls

Unknown said...

Horrible chocolate...posting for luck

Unknown said...

Zo makkelijk is dit niet hoor.hulp nodig

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - these 5 colour levels with two lots of chocolate don't leave too much room for skill!

rosereddragon said...

And season's pass still isn't working - it disappeared for a while earlier and I hoped they were sorting it - but no.

Raven73 said...

Oh ! My! God!!!!!!!! Awful awful

Paula said...

What a very hard level, just get going and moves run out. Can’t get half way down the board because the chocolate covers everything you had already cleared. Might be my last game

Annaken said...

So frustrating. Earned 30 min of bonuses. Wasted because I cannot get past this level.

RBlomquist said...

I do not understand these levels with hyper chocolate that spreads even when you destroy some of them. Cancer chocolate is not a game. It’s just cruel. Come on King! PFLEASE!!

Lizard said...

2nd day. Can’t seem to break through the blockers/chocolate to bottom

Lizard said...

Still stuck on 2nd day. Can I have a lucky board please

Laura said...

I have an hour of free boosters and I STILL QUIT!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Tineke said...

Dag 2: waar ben ik meebezig? Walchelijk!! Wat een verschrikkelijk niveau HELP!!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

please give me HELP & super lucky board. Too damn much chocolate.
thanks ms. cookie for your blog with helpful tips & video.

bonita said...

asking for a MIRACLE board PLEASE.
CC KING--I'm NOT a lab rat. Make your tech's play this experimental level, instead of the players. NOT FUN or FAIR.
thanks ms cookie for great video.

bonita said...

HELP me pass by gifting me with a super lucky board
thank you ms cookie

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty
Not my favorite game. I lose lives playing the guinea pig games. Pls and ty..again

Anônimo said...

O vídeo mostra 23 movimentos e foi concluído no último movimento, agora são ridículos 22 movimentos o que indica que é impossível concluir. Este jogo está decadente e acabado, merece uma auditoria para constatar as fraudes praticadas, quadrilha de estelionatários. Adeus, não preciso deste jogo para viver, existe vida fora do CC, pensem nisso antes de desperdiçar dinheiro com esta farsa.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board