Candy Crush Saga Level 9546 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9546 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9546 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the chocolate to compete the level. You need colourbombs to unlock the cherries and these can either be made by you or you will get them from the licorice shells which are on the board. Wrapped candies are best for clearing the shells as are double colourbomb combos. Once the board begins to open you should treat the level as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can to blast the board until the board is cleared.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

Maks said...

Impossible. Posting for lucky board pls

Unknown said...

Helpppp

Raven73 said...

How are there so little comments on this one? Extremely difficult beyond discouraging… striving for 10,000 think once I get there I’ll walk away.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Unknown said...

Impossible... not enough moves . Lucky board please

kate said...

Impossible. Posting for lucky board. Not enough moves. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonnie Vranski said...

Posting for luck! Very frustrating!

Carrie722 said...

Here I am again begging for help. PFL

cw said...

Facebook/King,
The levels are very difficult since you started the 20 lives levels. Boosters are required to lay these Candy Crush Saga levels. The races games can only be won with boosters. One must play for hours to have a chance at winning 45 lives. It takes more than 45 lives to attempt to win. Is this your way of trying to make more money from players? Inflation is everywhere. Now is it Faceflation & Kingplation? I enjoyed the game much more without lives limitation and without continuous races. I will be limiting my participation.

C.W.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Irmaki said...

No fun anymore when you have to try for days for such a simple one.
Only because cc does not give you enough moves
And after I lost all my perks

Irmaki said...

Never mind though
I am going to do other things that are more fun

bonita said...

please gift me with lucky board that spews double color bombs.
Thanks ms. cookie for explaining this confusing level. How are players supposed to know what the goal is? Thank heaven for your blog.

bonita said...

lucky board please
HELP me pass