Candy Crush Saga Level 9558 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9558 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9558 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. First you need to clear the cakes in as few moves as possible. As you are clearing the cakes try to clear some of the top section of the board. Once the cakes are gone keep clearing the top section until the keys are collected to unlock the cherries. The cherries need to drop through the portals into the bottom part of the board and down to the exits.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

a-j said...

now the board is bigger than before, very difficult in 20 moves

angry old man said...

Day 3 on this same boring level PFFFT

Christine S said...

Impossible level. It’s not even termed hard.
Very few moves.
I don’t have any coconut wheels to use.
Another lucky board!

Connie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

PaGirl said...

Impossible. Why do they do this? It isn't even fun anymore. Just infuriating.

The Savage Traveler said...

Need the 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Joy said...

My fish aren’t as helpful as the ones in the video!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Cathy said...

Need help please

Triggaleg said...

pfl

Cher said...

Why do we have to lessa moves LUCKLY board Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee very boring waist of time .

Kerrie said...

The board is different now. The top and bottom now have 9 rows across and 20 moves. Video has 7 rows across and 21 moves.

Surprised only 11 comments for this. I combine a fish with stripped or wrapped and they don't do anything except waste a move. Of course I'm in a contest and can't pass this one.😡

Please 🙏 please 🙏 please 🙏 send me a lucky board.🤞

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Anonymous said...

There is a large difference how the fish works on my tablet or my smartphone! On tablet the fish is totally useless, even wasting planned moves, on my phone the fish hit the cake and bubblegum, which helps. Still I'm not getting anywhere, impossible with 20 moves!

bonita said...

Help me with a super lucky board, Please
smart fish & color bombs please.
thanks ms cookie for your blog.

MiMi said...

Help please!!

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board