Candy Crush Saga Level 9559 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9559 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9559 is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice, caramel and jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a jelly level and the orders will be collected as you play. Look for colourbomb combos whenever you can but wrapped candies are one of the best ways to break through the licorice curls to get to the outer columns.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


34 comments:

MariaP said...

Posting for lucky board.

Rocky said...

Help please! Not coming close!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Fred said...

Hello
Very hard level
Have only 26 levels
Vidéos shows more and this is not fair
So ask a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:):):)

Unknown said...

Two days so far…not even close. Frustrating!

Maks said...

No chance. Posting for lucky board pls

Unknown said...

How horrible

Christine S said...

2 days I’m stuck on this level. Gone through so many lives
Had 5 moves left, and no boosters, and refused to buy.
I’m getting to the end of my tether with cc.
Perhaps find something different!

Anna said...

Send me the lucky board please. ASAP

Sharda said...

Help

Connie said...

posting for luck 🍀

Wendy said...

Another boring level with no decent drops. Waiting it out for a good board.

PaGirl said...

Wait, wait, wait. Another impossible King level. Boring.

PaGirl said...

Alright - 3rd day on this damn level. Come on King - play fair!!!

Kandi said...

Another impossible level. I'm still refusing to buy boosters. Day 2, posting for luck

Unknown said...

Vast.help!!!!@

Flooz said...

No skill to the level, and not enough moves, going to need pure luck.

cc said...

Help needed please

cc said...

Posting for luck!!!!

Joy said...

Sure have been at this a long time.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore and it’s the same boring scenario every day now!!!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Have enjoyed candy crush for so many years and now it’s just getting difficult to enjoy. Too many difficult levels. Posting for luck and the lucky board. Don’t waste your boosters

cvbcb said...

Such a crap level… Nowhere near enough moves to complete this without a ton of boosters. I cannot afford the boosters that would be required to win this level. I think I’ll be here a long time. No skill just waiting for the lucky board

Lizard said...

Difficult level without enough moves. Posting for luck

Frustrated said...

Here we go again, posting for luck, please.

Me said...

Here we go again… so many ridiculously near impossible levels now.
No fun any more

Kerrie said...

I can't believe how is it was to make color bombs whenever the video was made. 8 while playing and I saw 3 or 4 when cascade started. I couldn't watch the rest.

Please 🙏 please 🙏 please 🙏 send me a lucky board.🤞

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Veronica said...

Zero skill needed for this level, don't even think boosters would make that big a difference, just another level of waiting to be let pass or an extremely lucky board.....or both!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️