Candy Crush Saga Level 9564 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9564 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9564 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The blue and yellow candies and the jelly under them can best be cleared using stripes and stripe combos from above or below. You can clear a few of these candies using combos from the side but not enough to open the order locks or cear the jelly. As the order locks are opened you need to clear the blockers to get to the jelly underneath. As with all jelly levels the more powerful combos you can make the better chance you will have of completing the level.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

jeanbean said...

Wow, surprised there are no Comments.
I could go on and on about this Hard level…..but it is too hot!
Give us a break King!

jeanbean said...

So I go back to level 9564 and Win it!
That’s too weird and scary for words!
Are you checking to see if we’re still alive!?!

anj said...

sure ive played this before

awee said...

posting for luck

Nic said...

Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Broomie said...

So many times only needed 1 or 2 jellies to finish and no gold bars left because you need extra moves on every single level now!!!

Broomie said...

C'mon!! Help please

The Savage Traveler said...

Posting for luck on Day 2. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lizard said...

Harder than it looks. Need some help please

Anonymous said...

Back again. Help please thank you

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Toscadee 23 said...

Posting for luck.... or maybe just for the Candy Shop to'open' so I can get five extra moves, & move on. Like other players, I am always one or two moves away from completing the level & when I have gold bars, it will not connect me to the shop to use them. Seriously fed up with this.

bonita said...

I need a MIRACLE----DON'T UNDERSTAND this level at all.
HELP me pass PLEASE.
Thanks for tips & video ms cookie--but still not understanding HOW to win.

bonita said...

please give me a super lucky board.
Struggling with the concept/
thanks

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

anabelmabl said...

Pfl please. I really can't take playing boring levels for days... it seems like every single level is like this. Lucky board please!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck