Candy Crush Saga Level 9566 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9566 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9566 is a multi task level, you have to collect sugar coats, licorice curls and cherries  to complete the level. There are two UFO's on the board but they are practically useless so don't waste moves trying to launch them, they will launch as you hit them with combos.
The sugar coats need to be cleared from the cherries so that they can drop out of the exits and the best way to do this is with double colourbomb combos. This combo will also help with the licorice curls. If you aren't able to make enough colourbombs you should look for stripe/wrap combos as much as possible.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


30 comments:

Brown dog said...

So tired of playing this over and over without getting even close. Posting for lucky board please

Juj1942 said...

2 days and have been one or two moves short several times. Please King have a thought for those of us lower down the game chain.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Arrasure said...

I always end up with the last one stuck in jelly at the bottom. Posting for luck.

Cheryl said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Pffffft eindeloos waardeloos level weer.weer lb nodig

awee said...

posting for luck

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Nic said...

Jour 2 toujours coincรฉe ici
Je n'arrive ร  rien aidez moi s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

The Savage Traveler said...

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€

Shelley said...

I need some luck on this one!

Sherry Hawa said...

Another one can’t get close. Posting for luck.

Joy said...

It’s so true. UFOs are worthless.

Lav1022 said...

Omg. Got the swirls and cherries, but not enough sugar coats since I cleared the clocks too fast. Even if I wanted to buy more moves I don’t think the sugar coats would have dropped in time. I needed for 4 more after everything else was cleared.

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Tom said...

Seriously!! Posting for a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Kobarodge said...

Stuck again… Help! ☘️☘️☘️

kate said...

Posting for luck. Lucky board please. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

Zeer moeilijk๐Ÿ˜Š

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck here. Thanks!

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Carrie722 said...

Yeah, I can do everything but I can’t drop even one cherry. PFL

Icooper said...

Tipless!! Pflplz&lb2.

MiMi said...

Help please!!!!

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Bobsdoll said...

More frustrated than ever!! Please help!!! Can’t even get close to completing this level!!!!

anabelmabl said...

I can't believe this. I've been on this level at least a week and can't come close. It is SO frustrating. I just want to have fun and advance and be competitive... this is crazy. Pfl please.