Candy Crush Saga Level 9571 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9571 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9571 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect bombs, licorice and jelly to complete the level. The hardest order is the licorice as it doesn't drop on every move so you need to start collecting it as early as possible so that you have enough moves left to drop enough. Colourbombs are not too hard to make once you start to open up the board so try to switch them with stripes or wraps for the best results. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


30 comments:

forgetmenot said...

very hard with so little licorice falling, need a very lucky board please!

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Saaiiiiii hulp nodig

Ruby said...

There are never enough licorice!!

Cush said...

Agree with he others- not enough licorice will drop
Lucky board please

Cush said...

This level is seriously messed up. Only needed licorice with 10 moves left and couldn’t get any to drop

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Lucky board please!!

Anonymous said...

Do I have to pay to pass this level? Or should I get bored for weeks? My compliments, this is by far the most greedy game on the web. All players should quit.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

Not nearly enough licorice falling so complete this level perhaps this is the last level on my candy crush journey I just don’t think I can do this anymore I’ll give it till Monday if I’m not passed it by Monday sayonara king….

LMW said...

Seems games more difficult as candy crush draws to end…

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lilly said...

Happy Holidays from the new scrooge...King. unbelievably hard!

Martha A said...

Posting foe luck

Anonymous said...

Is this the way all levels will be til the end? If so, I may as well stop here…not fun only frustrating.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Hassel said...

Stupid KING you are losing all your faithful players we are ready to say goodbye 🙄🙄🤐🤐🤐

Nana said...

Posting for a lucky board please, not enough liquorice dropping to complete

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

Dingee2 said...

Enough is enough, may I please move on to the next level.
Please and thank you.

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Enough is enough. Cut the crap KING. This level is unbeatable without luck.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Icooper said...

Go for the licorice! Pfl&lb2plz.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Without boosters, how can you win .Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please send me a lucky board with ample licorice. I get panic attacks with BOMBS--HELP me pass before I get sick.
thanks ms cookie --always helpful

bonita said...

still waiting for a Lucky board, please NO MORE garbage ones .
I need help to pass.
thanks

bonita said...

Helped NOT getting the getting the where ever --- NEED guidance. please

bonita said...

Help--please

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board