Candy Crush Saga Level 9577 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9577 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9577 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop down to the bottom of the board, through the portals into the bottom right and down to the exits. Work your way down the board, clearing the bubblegum and sour skulls as you go, this will unlock the cherries and the right side of the board. Once the board is opened you need to clear the caramels from the bottom right section so that the cherries can drop through and down t the exits. You need to time your moves so that the cherries are sitting over the portals when you make a move in the bottom right so that they are able to drop through.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Fred said...

Hello
Very difficult level
Use boosters but no way
So ask a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

Fred said...

Hello
It’s time to give up
I’m no longer happy
I’m fed up
Everything is done to use the few boosters you have
Why some players have more moves ?
Sorry
Bye bye

mue said...

impossible pour le moment ......

mue said...

On fait comment pour passer ce niveau de m......

Sharda said...

Help

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

At this point king every single level we come across now is a nightmare…. Giving this till tomorrow if I’m not passed it peace out

Unknown said...

Please help me..

Lizard said...

Very hard to even get all the fruits to the right hand side. Need more moves or a very lucky board

Laura said...

Maybe I am losing my touch but this took every move even with starting boosters. Good luck everyone!🍀

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL

bonita said...

Lucky board Please.
Help me pass
Thank ms. cookie for tips & Kaz video--hope my board makes lots of color bombs too.

Anônimo said...

O vídeo começa com 28 movimentos e foi concluído com 27 movimentos. Agora reduziram os movimentos o que indica que é impossível concluir o nível. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda.

Ggs said...

Less moves, an extra layer in the waffles, the skull is in one line, not like in the video, please @King be fair and send a lucky board.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board