Candy Crush Saga Level 9581 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9581 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9581 is an order level, you have to collect fish, licorice shells and cherries to complete the level. Don't worry too much about the cherries, they will drop out of the exits as you collect the other orders. The fish will drop from the top of the board as you play and the fish will clear the bubblegum and unlock the bottom part of the board. If you can get some mini cascades going you will get more fish. The fish are the hardest orders to collect so the more you get dropping early in the game the better. As you clear the shells you should get at least one double colourbomb combo and maybe even 2 if you're lucky.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


5 comments:

Gemma said...

Hi. I'm stuck on level 9581. I can get the fish with no problem but they will not eat anything other than the candies. How do I get the fish to eat the bubblegum and open the lower part of the board?

Unknown said...

Same issue here!! Uninstalled and reinstalled with no change!! So frustrating

Unknown said...

I'm stuck too, the fish aren't clearing the bubblegum at all. How do we report this? I'll never advance. I'll have to quit playing 🤔

Unknown said...

The fish are not eating the gum only the center part

Unknown said...

Help is needed. Same as other players. It has been 2 weeks. I cannot move forward. Please help.