Candy Crush saga Level 9583 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9583 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9583 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect spawners, blockers and licorice shells to complete the level. 
Start by destroying the spawners on each side of the board using any special candies and combos you can make. At the same time clear the skulls, the same combos should do this as you are clearing the spawners. Once the bottom part of the board is unlocked keep using combos to clear the shells. The colourbombs from the shells can be used to help clear any remaining blockers or spawners.
Video by Candycrab

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Helpppp

Raven73 said...

Omg where are the comments!

Unknown said...

Three comments! I don’t believe it. I have never spent a penny and I never will. I do believe they do not allow you to pass levels I have heard this and I am now believing it. I have been on this level for over a week and I’m not even finding it difficult! it is just not allowing me to move on Sorry king I am not spending any money!

Lilly said...

Another awful level design to make you pay! No way!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

So surprise there are only six comments, I feel I’m going to be here for a long time. Need the lucky board! PFL

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

Diane said...

I think the reason there are so few comments here is because everyone has gotten tired of games that are so difficult that it takes days to pass them. There is no strategy for this. There’s no chance getting close enough to win, so putting money into it is useless. Not sure what King is doing but I am believing that they are losing customers. There needs to be an achievable goal to keep people coming back. This game is ridiculous. Come on King give us some strategy and challenge that we can win with logic.

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

Asking for the ultimate LUCKY BOARD like candycrab's.
Level is absolutely BS---pure luck.
YEP< Help me like candycrab--8 moves left & tada everything popped for the win.
Thanks ms cookie for tip & depressing video.

Helen said...

Terrible level, no pay, no play!