Candy Crush Saga Level 9586 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9586 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9586 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect the cherries, licorice and blockers to complete the level. There are only ever two cherries on the board at a time so the sooner you get them out of the exits the sooner more will drop. Apart from making sure you collect the cherries you need to concentrate on clearing the blockers but allowing licorice to drop. To get more licorice dropping avoid clearing it all the time, clearing it using combos is better than making moves beside it.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Geertje said...

Been on this level for hours. Don't get enough black blockers. Neeed_ more moves and a lucky board

Christine S said...

I have one cherry left at the bottom, and 7 liqurish left and 7 moves. I used my last UFO thinking that I’ll get the liquorish. Guess what, I had 3 left and no moves and buy gold bars. Nope. No more buying. The liqurish doesn’t drop quickly.
I really need to find another game, as I’m finding CC very frustrating and money grabbing now!

Connie said...

posting for luck

Wendy said...

OK, I’m getting really irritated. Last 10 attempts leaves one cherry hanging there close to falling, but always run out of moves. This is annoying.

PaGirl said...

$ days people. FOUR. So over the ridiculous BS. Please King - give us fair doable games!!! :(

Unknown said...

Help aub

Unknown said...

Drama dit level.zoals gewoonlijk dus.geluksbord nodig

Df said...

Net als het voorgaande level is ook deze een irritant level welke weer rot te passeren is. Bleuhhh

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

cc said...

Several great levels yesterday and then bam! This level! Posting for luck please and thank you

Ally said...

Licorice is definitely the struggle here. Can’t get enough to drop. Cherries are annoying too since they don’t all drop at the beginning. But apparently I’m the slowest in the race once again. I feel like I’m playing against bots.

Paula said...

Most unfair I had all the licorice and 4 cherries 8 goes left and cherry didn’t drop after playing for a couple days I’m so close to giving up. Why don’t the cherries drop when others are cleared. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Lilly said...

I think I'm just going to use up my boosters and quit. This game is not fun anymore!

jemkay said...

boring waiting for lucky board please

cvbcb said...

Another crap level… Not enough moves to accomplish what needs to be done. No skill required just lucky board PFL

Lizard said...

Day 2. Not getting near clearing this level. Need more moves & a great deal of luck

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Frustrated said...

Need a lucky board please. Posting for luck.

Frustrated said...

Please,please please,give me a lucky board.

Frustrated said...

Seriously king, how long are you going to keep me stuck on this level. It really is ridiculous. Time to quit, I guess.

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

Chris said...

What a ridiculous level like they all are now. Posting for luck.

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

What's wrong with KING? All these hard levels bring no good to them. Are they expecting good reviews from the loyal players who are quiting very fast lately??? There is not much fun with CC anymore. KING is very greedy on our money. But not money from me. I will quit before I will give them one cent!!

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

Time TO DELETE---when every level's direction require a Phd. to understand what has to be done in very few moves. Doesn't sound like a Game, does it?
WHY King so complicated? Greedy money hungry PIG is the answer.
Thanks ms cookie for trying to explain HOW to win & video by Pro Johnny Crush doesn't help me.

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board. Thank you