Candy Crush Saga Level 9589 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9589 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9589 is an order level, you have to collect licorice and blockers to complete the level. You can't destroy the spawner at the bottom of the board so don't waste moves trying. You will need to make colourbomb combos and stripe/wrap combos as many times as possible to break through into the bottom part of the board. The spawner will sometimes spawn marmalade and sometimes bubblegum, the bubblegum is quite helpful as it will help clear the blockers.
The board has changed slightly since it was released but it is actually a bit easier.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


33 comments:

Fred said...

Hello
This level is very hard
Impossible to get it close
So posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:)

JP said...

Not many comments!
It’s a difficult level! Board is different.
Don’t think it’s radiating all.
Lucky board needed please!!!!

Sharda said...

Help

Mr D said...

Easier!!! What was it like before?

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig

The Savage Traveler said...

Should have done this yesterday! Day 2 and needing 🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🍀🍀

cc said...

Another level to give up on and beg for mercy!! HELP NEEDED PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Joy said...

Finally got into the bottom level but not enough moves to make it!

Joy said...

I don’t agree that the board is easier now.

Paula said...

Can’t get those two pesky corners. Alway two blocks left in each.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lilly said...

Posting for luck!

Lilly said...

Need help and luck!!!

steve said...

Posting for lucky board!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

RBlomquist said...

The Yellow Brick road has to be paved with Cascades. Nothing else will work. PFLEASE!!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

kate said...

Posting for luck. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC from vero said...

Whoever though this was easy was nuts! Been to the bottom multiple times. Even had double color bomb . Not enough moves. Cascades is right!! Yuck

Christine said...

Moeilijk 🙁

Frustrated said...

Help please.

Stuck said...

Pfl stuck for a long time
Pfl

Diane said...

Day 3. Thanks King for helping me ween myself off of Candy Crush. No one seems to know any secrets to passing.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please send me a lucky board, so far garbage. HELP me pass.
thanks ms. cookie for your helpful blog.

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board. This level is very frustrating an not enough moves . Thank you

Anonymous said...

Can’t even count the number of times I’ve played this level. Booooooring!! I was doing good and kicking some butt on the episode race, but now I’m dead last….AGAIN! Please let me pass this awful level!!

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty
Single CB only..my brain is dead maybe? 🥰😘

Angie said...

Very difficult not getting anywhere. No cb. When one comes it gets blown apart. Pls help.ty