Candy Crush Saga Level 9600 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9600 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9600 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. Your whole focus needs to be on opening the order locks by clearing blockers and caramel. Even when there are some cherries on the board ignore them and contnue to clear blockers and caramel. Eventually all the cherries will be released and will drop out of the exits.
Video by Cookie with 23 moves.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fred said...

Hello
This level is very difficult
Can’t find the solution and can’t get it close
Used too much boosters
So need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC:):)

mue said...

Difficile d'avoir tous les bloqueurs .....

Christine S said...

Lucky board needed for this level!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Bertiebassett said...

Another one of those levels that require a lucky board. Nothing seems to be working for me and not getting close. Could this be the level that makes me quit CC. Maybe

Wendy said...

No boosters and no luck on this terrible level. More mov s might help, but this one looks like it can only be passed with luck.

Nic said...

Niveau trรจs difficile venir quรฉmander ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ pour o tenir un plateau trรจs chanceux s'il vous plaรฎt ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

King doesn't want me to pass this one so that means king doesn't want to play znd wztch his adx. Ok with me. I will just lose my 5 lives in a hurry watch no ads znd tgdn go play a fun game and watch their ads so they can make all the money and king gets nothing once again. The more king does this the more money he loses. Does not make much sence to me.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - not an easy level at all.

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

This level is confusing…I don’t understand how it can be passed with less than 23 moves…need luck with this

Cpap said...

Not enough moves to get the cherries down to the exits. Posting for a lucky board please

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine ๐Ÿ’Œ

Carrie722 said...

Ok

Helen said...

Impossible, can't get anywhere close, no boosters left, never get useful ones on daily spins any more, feel like giving up!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board