Candy Crush Saga Level 9602 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9602 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9602 is a dual task level, you have to collect the rainbow rapids and clear the jelly to complete the level. Don't worry too much about the rapids, as long as you clear the jelly the rapids will be collected. For this reason you should concentrate on making special candies and combos to open up the board. Try to work as close to the bottom of the board as you can to create cascades when possible. As with all jelly levels you should make as many powerful combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

MariaP said...

Posting for a lucky board.

mue said...

Quand je dis ..... jamais deux niveaux à la suite .... pfffff

JP said...

Not many comments?
I’m not even getting close on this level.
Certainly not getting colour bombs like the video!
Need a super lucky board please!!!!!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Arrasure said...

Posting for luck

Pat said...

Boring frustrating stupid level

awee said...

posting for luck

Nic said...

Besoin d'une planche aussi chanceuse que sur la vidéo s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Rotlevel.hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk zonder luckybord.veel te weinig zetten.hulp aub

Unknown said...

Zonder geluk en boosters krijg je dit niet voor elkaar.wat een vreselijk level.tijd voor iets leukers te spelen.altijd maar wChten op geluksbord wat dagen duurt.

The Savage Traveler said...

Yeah, right. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

The Savage Traveler said...

Sheesh. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Fed up said...

Struggling with this one it’s wearing me out. Help please. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Another boring level where you can not win unless king lets you. Another boring level where king is going to lose more money. I can't pass i can't play and watch the ads i lose my 5 lives for the day and then go play a game worthy of watching the ads so they can make the money and not king.

rosereddragon said...

Play at the bottom of the board - yeah . . . Posting for luck.

Joy said...

Very tedious.

Lilly said...

How is this not a hard level? I can't get close. Pfl

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Trina said...

Omg another impossible spawners level really need help with this one so a very lucky board would be appreciated so 🤞🤞that I get one soon

Anonymous said...

ridiculous game. Only trying to reach a certain level and I’m done…I’m tired of having to come here in hopes to pass these levels…

Anonymous said...

My 3rd day here. All along I’ve had golden bars to buy extra lives - on this 3rd day I have no boosters worth using and not enough gold bars. This is the first time in a while I’ve spent 3 days on one level. I realize now, posting here doesn’t help, posting a comment and coming close to passing using extra moves it will help you move on. I’m done with purchasing. Good luck everyone!!

Hassel said...

I got through this damn level and have moved on help please respond 😍😍😍

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Hard level. Posting for luck 🍀🤞

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please x

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Carrie722 said...

Yeah yeah yeah. Help. PFL

Unknown said...

Can't get to the bottom of the board. PFL