Candy Crush Saga Level 9609 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9609 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9609 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect caramels and clear the jelly to complete the level. If you are careful you should be able to clear two of the licorice shells on the left together to give a double colourbomb combo. Apart from this you should treat the level as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can to clear the board. The stripe bonbons on the right can help to clear the licorice shells as well as any combos you make. 
At the time of writing there are no videos with the latest version of the board but I will try to update the video at a later time.

The game has changed since release and below is an updated video from YT.


Original video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


2 comments:

Joolsy said...

Unfortunately, the game in the video bears Jo resemblance to the one I'm playing. Lots of locked licorice on mine.

JT said...

I have a different board than the one shown in the video above