Candy Crush Saga Level 9613 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9613 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9613 is an order level, you have to collect blockers and caramel squares to complete the level. Making matches beside the blockers and caramels will not be enough to clear the level, you need to make combos with every move if you can to clear the most of the orders without wasting moves. Stripe/wrap combos and colourbomb combos are the best way to clear the orders and complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


10 comments:

Cookie Kirby said...

Thanks for letting me know, I have changed it. :)

Jane said...

Help would be appreciated!!

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Help help help !!!

Unknown said...

Niet eens in de buurt

Unknown said...

Zelfs met comboos is dit onmogelijk.omdat je 2 kanten weg moet halen.lucky board nodig

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

Please send me super lucky board.
Need Help to pass & make combos.
thanks ms. cookie always a big help with tips & videos.