Candy Crush Saga Level 9627 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9627 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9627 is an order level, you have to collect licorice to complete the level. Since the licorice is either locked or behind fences you will need to make special candies and combos to clear it. Wrapped candies are best, especially at the bottom part of the board, to unlock the locked licorice.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


32 comments:

Christine S said...

Never even close
Closest I’ve cone is 5 liquorish left.
Lucky board🤞🏼

Pat said...

Boring stupid level.

Broomie said...

O..M..G..the absolute most boring level I have ever played!! Not even getting close..help please..i loathe this level...i frickn hate conveyors!!

Broomie said...

Still at it..help please

rosereddragon said...

Another wait for the magic board level - posting for luck.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Joy said...

Too boring.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

This is tough. I should have used a booster or two on my first try when I needed 4 licorice and they were all on the board. Haven't gotten anywhere close since.

Jo said...

😡il me reste toujours 4 ou 5 réglisses en haut s.v.p. Aidez-moi Cc roi à traverser ce niveau.Tellement merci infiniment à vous 🍭💞🍭🍬

Chris said...

Ridiculous level and can't even use a booster anymore. Posting for luck

Annu said...

Please help!! Posting for luck please 😭😢

Annu said...

Still waiting for a lucky board. Can’t use boosters so very hard to open up the board. 🥲🤪

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Carrie722 said...

Once the board is opened ended to make effective moves, there aren’t enough moves left to collect the licorice. Help. PFL

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Tineke said...

Is niet te doen HELP ME!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Irmaki said...

Stuck on this silly level
Please better board

bonita said...

Please HELP ME by giving me a very lucky board. So far boards have been GARBAGE & tired of being a LAB RAT for KING. Have the developers pass the crap they design not the Players.
Thanks ms. cookie for the blog--always helpful.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please.🙏🕉️

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Angie said...

Lucky board please. 🥰

Ggs said...

28 moves and 20 licorice, posting for help. Not near at all.

Ggs said...

I want the video board!!!

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Barb said...

Agree about being a lab rat for King. I don’t have any gold bars and I’m not buying any for this level

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck