Candy Crush Saga Level 9630 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9630 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9630 is an order level, you have to collect licorice shells, caramel squares and rainbow rapids to complete the level. First work on destroying the spawners to open up the board. While you are doing this you will be clearing a lot of the caramels and blockers as you work down the board. As the board clears the first of the rapids will be collected and this will release the red and yellow candies that you need to unlock the licorice shells. Don't be tempted to match the red and yellow candies unless you can make them into a colourbomb, instead continue to make combos and they will be collected as well as the remaining orders.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


42 comments:

Unknown said...

Tablero de la suerte 🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Unknown said...

Aweful level... posting for luck

Juj42 said...

Two days and always one or two moves short - relaxing I think not!

novice said...

Posting for luck

Lucy Lou said...

unbelievably difficult

PaGirl said...

DAYS. This stinks.

Unknown said...

Vreselijk dit zeg.krij niet eens alle bestellingen.en dan de rest nog.onmogelijk dit.help!!!

Unknown said...

Je moet wel degelijk letten op de gele wn rode snoepjes.want die zorgen dat je nog 2 dropschelpen moet vrijspelen.en ik krijg niet eens alle rode en gele.drama level bah

Unknown said...

2 dagen vast hier.krijg de gekleurde niet weg.en als je de gele of rode wel weg krijgt dan krijg je weer 2 dropschelpen erbij.onmogelijk level.helppppp

Df said...

helpppp cc need helppp

Broomie said...

Why do these levels have to be so difficult??? This is ridiculous..too much going on here and not enough moves. Help please.

Daisy said...

Unbelievably difficult. No way am I getting out of this one any time soon. Help, lucky 🍀 board please 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Cush said...

Not enough moves to get everything required!
Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🤞🍀🍀🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Shelley said...

Posting for luck, need it bad!

rosereddragon said...

How silly of me - I used my last 10 gold bars, but forgot about the waffles!! So now, posting for luck!

rosereddragon said...

Still here, regretting my profligacy of yesterday! Posting again for luck.

rosereddragon said...

Well, sort of luck - it occurred to me to try a check mark - this enabled me to collect more waffles and also the difficult popcorns - one handswitch and it was (finally!) done!

Lav1022 said...

Just occurred to me too. Tried it and it worked. The check mark.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Paula said...

Funny when I first played this level the three black licorice were at the top which was a great help. I almost passed it, but when I played it next time they are at the bottom and I can’t even get near them. Anyone else noticed that.

Lilly said...

Posting for luck!

Lilly said...

Ah, here we are, the monster I've been expecting! Pfl

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Not enough moves… Posting for the lucky board PFL

cvbcb said...

Impossible! Can’t even get close

Becky said...

I’m having an awful time with this level! Need help asap!

Lizard said...

Struggling on this level. Not enough moves. Need help please

Trina said...

How can I clear the red candies when the don’t appear 😡😡this is ludicrous I’ve tried everything and still no reds come on cc play fair I’m so looking for fair games to play from now on 👋👋

Laura said...

Thanks rosereddragon! A checkmark is the answer!

Stuck said...

A check mark only works if you have one.
Day 2 now-still stuck
PFL

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

JB said...

3 days in...posting for luck.

Dingee2 said...

Wow, it's Friday and been here several days. Please help me through.
Thank you in advance.

Suesue said...

STUCK LIKE CHUCK, NEEDS A LUCKY BOARD PLZ 🍀

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

Please bestow a magical miracle lucky board with many double color bombs.
Help me pass.
Thanks ms cookie for the information about red & yellow candies--I was baffled.

Ggs said...

28 moves, 17 rapids, 3 blocked color bombs and 80 waffles, not enough moves, always short on the waffles, please send a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck